Saturday, January 17, 2009

My Short Story Has an Ending

Photobucket

I've been working on a spooky, Twilight Zone-ish, short story for a while. I kinda knew where the ending was going, but I was having a difficult time getting there. Today, I forced it to end.

Yay! I love bringing a story together. This one is in no way finished, but it does have an ending. I suppose if you compare it to quilting, I've completed the top. Now, I just have to layer, back, bind, and quilt this story into a finished form.

For today, I'm celebrating a small success and hoping it leads to bigger ones in the future.

1 Other Creative Souls are Saying:

DebD said...

WooHoo! How wonderful to have that feeling of completeness.

Hey, I also wanted to point you to a blog. When I stumbled upon it I immediately thought of you.

http://www.creativeeveryday.com/

I don't know if you're already familiar with it or not. If not, here ya go!