Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Icy Days and Comfort Foods

When the weather is cold and damp, I love to cook up some comfort food.

Cherry Turnovers
Photobucket

Homemade bread
Photobucket

The Pilot Guy made these
Photobucket

Icy
Photobucket

Photobucket

Besides cooking, I worked on a writing project and did some hand stitching on the wall hanging.

2 Other Creative Souls are Saying:

Joanne said...

I wish I'd been iced in at your house. Yum!
Actually I did make brownies yesterday. Thus, today Ray was not the "guy who was late to work". He was the "guy who brought brownies".

Joanne

Jenileigh said...

I'm with Joanne, I wish I were at your house to eat. MMmmmm. I did make chocolate molten cakes last night but my oh my those strawberries are to die for and the bread is simply beautiful!!!

Hugs my Deb!