Wednesday, March 4, 2009

March Goals

Photobucket



How did it get to be March already?



Here's a few things I want to accomplish this month...



finish the Mission's policy book for our church (depends on other people...so....it may spill over into April)



write a couple of memoir stories



write a couple of short pieces, fiction or non-fiction



Oversee completion of The Baseball Guy's research project prior to spring break



Oversee the beginning of another research project. (He is going to be SO happy.)



school, school, school



begin planning The Baseball Guy's graduation ceremony and party



finish, package, and send baby gift to little Gracelyn.



begin the garden wall hanging



finish the porch swing pillows



make a half dozen ATCs



pursue more stained glass



get the veggie garden ready for planting. Plant by month's end. (do you see my gleeful smile?)



start some more seeds in pots



add plants and stepping stones to landscape the new front flower bed



paint the small table, chairs



repaint the purple swing (It will stay purple, but the paint finish is damaged. It needs sanding and repainting)



Well....that ought to keep me out of trouble...or up to my mascara in trouble, depending on your point of view. I know I'm being optimistic...this is baseball season after all. Still, writing out goals helps me stay focused.



What's on your to-do list?

3 Other Creative Souls are Saying:

Being Beth said...

Wow... that's quite a list. You will be busy.

My March list is smaller -- clean out the flower beds, thin and trim the lilly rope, get the carpets cleaned, finish the first round of revisions on my novel, continue to avoid the flu and bronchitis.

I think my vote on your post yesterday was confusing -- I like one blog with the variety.

Rhonda said...

After reading your impressive list you have inspired me to write it down. I'm working on lots of things but I know that writing them down make me accomplish more.

SoCalPam said...

After reading your list I'm ready for a nap. I guess if I were to write anything down it would be to focus on my writing/blog and see if I can make a buck or two so that I don't have to keep looking for a full time job. Staying home with the kids is a BIG goal.