Friday, March 28, 2008

Ta-Da Friday ~ March 28, 2008

White petunia

This week has been packed like a overstuffed piece of luggage with creative moments and insight, but not so much with actual production. Too much play time with friends. However, we spent one afternoon enjoying the right-brain creative exercise of window shopping in some small artsy shops and galleries. (New textures, new materials, new thoughts about putting together various materials.) Plus, we had some fabulous conversations about creativity and our various endeavors.

Yep, lots of ideas swirling in my heart. I'm itching to get started.

What's your creative soul been up to this week?

1 Other Creative Souls are Saying:

Anonymous said...

I had a lot of actual production without too much creativity this week. I'm ready for some creativity. :) I did have a lovely time outdoors today though.