Friday, December 4, 2009

Last Minute or Easy Gifts ~ Darla

Need a gift for a person who has everything? Finding the unique, creative, or easy is often not easy. Over the next few days, I'll introduce you to a few good ideas in the gift department. Each of the ladies presenting is a friend of mine. I hope you'll let them help you find a creative gift for someone special.

Darla from UpperCase Living

You probably know by now I love words. What's better than decorating with them?

I ordered the word 'Create' in deep purple from Darla after last year's NaNoWriMo success. I smoothed it on a piece of granite mount board and framed it rather than putting it directly on a wall. Portable, you know. It is a lasting, creative, and fun way to remember my achievement. To celebrate this year's NaNo success I will order the word 'Write." I'm also thinking about getting my soon to be granddaughter's name done for over her crib....and there's a Bible verse I'd like for my breakfast nook wall, too.

Yep, these are fun. Unique...and terrific quality. Mosey through the catalog from the above link so Darla gets credit. She will happily answer any questions you have. Great ideas, she has, too. You can do more than words...images of all kinds, symbols, photos, etc. so let your creativity soar.

Order before Noon on December 7th for Christmas delivery.

Photobucket

Stayed tuned tomorrow!

0 Other Creative Souls are Saying: