Thursday, June 26, 2008

I know, I know. I'm not posting very regularly. I'm alive really. I have things to post. I just can't seem to find a quiet few minutes to think. Besides not being able to find time to post on my own blog, I haven't had free time to read all of my favorite blogs written by you. I hate that.

Sigh...I thought summer was supposed to be filled with long, **lazy** days. Tell that to my very busy Pilot Guy and the veggie garden.

3 Other Creative Souls are Saying:

Anonymous said...

lol. I got a lot of flack for not posting for eight days. Just didn't have the thoughts in order to post. :) Breaks are always nice. Enjoy it.

Rose said...

I'm feeling the same way. Additionally, the quiet country life I thought I was getting just doesn't happen except in the dead of winter. Who wants to go outside and listen to the quiet when it's freezing out?!

Anonymous said...

Love all the colors in your veggie pics. The groundhog got most of my tomatoes, but I'll have a bumper crop of cantalope, cucumbers and pepper. My neighbor grew too many tomatoes and no cantalopes or cucumbers. I can see a veggie swap in my future.