Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas From Our House To Yours

Outside
May your day be merry and bright!

3 Other Creative Souls are Saying:

Rose said...

Deb, Your home is just beautiful and so lovely with all the Christmas lights and decor. I hope that you and your family had a great holiday today. I know that I did. It was great to spend time with my family.

I had no idea that they made reindeer antlers for horses. I'd love to find some for next year. My daughter would be delighted to dress up her horses! How fun :)

Happy New Year
MeMo

Anonymous said...

Merry belated Christmas to you. Ours was bright and cheery... and we went out and swam in the pool just because we could! lol (I stuck to the hot tub... that pool wasn't heated near enough for me!)

Anonymous said...

Your home is beautiful! Thanks for sharing your blog. I hope to get to know you more through it.