Monday, September 10, 2007

Thirty Years and Counting....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Today The Pilot Guy and I celebrate thirty years of marriage.

Thirty YEARS? How did that happen?

One day at a time.

Choosing every day to be together. Not a hard choice for us, since we love being with each other.

Choosing to see the best in each other. Never speaking ill of each other to someone else.

Choosing to like the other's interests.

Sharing a common love for God and a common committment to our marriage vows.

Enjoying each other.

One of our favorite quotes is:

You don't stop playing when you get old,
You grow old when you stop playing.

We still like playing together.

We can't wait until we are celebrating our sixtieth anniversary together.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 Other Creative Souls are Saying:

Anonymous said...

I am the lucky one! Thirty years with my sweet Deb.

Love ya,
The Pilot Guy

Lisa said...

I was wondering what happened to your comments! I wanted to wish you a happy anniversary. My husband and I just celebrated our 20th.

May peace and joy continue to surround you both in the year to come. Happy 30th.