Tuesday, August 28, 2007

School's started!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

How did it get to be N's junior year?

He was just going into third grade when we started our homeschool adventure. In a little over two years, he will be in college full time and I'll be.....what? Someone asked me the other day what I would do after we were done homeschooling. I don't know the answer, but I will in a couple of years. The list of things I want to do is long and varied. Plus, I know God will be opening doors I haven't even considered. In the meantime, I want to enjoy what's left of our journey...which, this year, includes Bible, astronomy, the Renaissance, American history, geometry (sigh), personal finance, and a study of Shakespeare's comedies.

I'm really looking forward to the Shakespeare study. After being fed a diet of tragedies in high school, I was well into my forties before I realized how much FUN good ole Will could be.

Happy learning!

0 Other Creative Souls are Saying: