Thursday, November 15, 2007

More

I tried a few new-to-me plants in the garden in the past two years. Some of them worked so well, I'm planning bucket loads of them next year.

Butterflies love the pentas. I love the bright red color even through the heat.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Datura-Belle Blanc All parts of this pretty flower and plant are poisonous, but completely beautiful.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Profusion Zinnas Tough, bright, and beautiful.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

There's more, but then for a gardener, there's always more.

2 Other Creative Souls are Saying:

Rose said...

Your flower pictures are so lovely. You have longing for the garden again and it's far too early in this season to be longing already. My Scabiosa are still blooming despite freezing temps every night. I can't imagine what it is that is keeping them going. I think I'll need to add many many more next year. Such a bright spot in an otherwise brown world!

DebMc said...

You are so right, Rose! I guess I'm savoring these last lovely days before the dark and cold of winter gets here....pathetic when you consider that I live in Texas. We don't have the same kinds of winters others do. And I'm glad.