Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Long Silence is Over

Howdy! I'm baaaaaaaaacccccckkkkkkkk!

Tune in for renewed updates on the creative soul living a creative life, moment by moment....

2 Other Creative Souls are Saying:

Being Beth said...

Hooray!!! I've REALLY missed you Deb. Funny, the word verification on this comment is reset. LOL

I'm glad you're reset and ready to blog.

ptrmom said...

Excuse me? Who are you? Do I recall the name? Are you SURE you're the Deb I know and love? Back? Seriously?

lol. Glad you are back. I will look forward to your writings and musings. I do think that Facebook has killed the regular blogging for many of us. We've become a society of one-liners. Of course for me it's a case of one line being my intellectual limit, but that would not be true in your case so you can't use that as an excuse. :)